12 National Guards have been removed from here to protect the program ahead of the swearing-in ceremony

The 12 National Guards have been removed from here to protect the program ahead of the swearing-in ceremony of the selected US President Joe Biden on January 20. The decision was taken by the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) after conducting its investigation. There are also two of these jawans who made chaotic statements in posts or messages about the program. Pentagon officials gave this information on Tuesday.

Army General Daniel Hokanson, the head of the National Guard Bureau, said that the remaining 10 jawans who were removed from duty have been removed due to their old criminal instincts or other activities. However, he said, these were not directly related to the swearing-in program.

Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said, “We are taking action in the wake of vigilance and removing them (12 National Guards) from the immediate line of duty and program.” Explain that the FBI had investigated all the 25 thousand National Guards who attended Biden’s swearing-in program. The security system is very tight due to the demonstrations by Trump supporters in the US Parliament (Capitol Hill).

12 National Guards have been removed from here to protect the program ahead of the swearing-in ceremony
12 National Guards have been removed from here to protect the program ahead of the swearing-in ceremony

According to the information, the FBI is also working on whether there was any involvement in the demonstration in the capital by the supporters of the current service member trump. Last week, the Virginia National Guard reported that a man named Jacob Fracker (an off-duty police officer) was a Corporal and Infantryman in the State Guard. He was sued for his involvement in violent demonstrations in Capitol Hill.