Donald Trump has sacked a top Interior Ministry official

US President Donald Trump has sacked a top Interior Ministry official who said last week that the presidential election on November 3 was the safest election in US history.

Trump has filed lawsuits in several states alleging fraud in these elections, but could not provide any evidence to substantiate his claims. Trump on Tuesday tweeted that he had sacked Christopher Krebs, director of the ‘Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’ (CISA) in the Interior Ministry.

The US President tweeted, Chris Krebs’ recent statement about the safety of the 2020 election is absolutely false. The election was characterized by widespread irregularities and frauds, the votes of dead people were counted, election guards were not allowed to go to polling stations, there were flaws in the voting machine, causing the votes cast for the trump (elected president Joe ) Moved to Biden’s account. Therefore, Chris Krebs is sacked as the director of ‘Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’ with immediate effect, Trump said.

Donald Trump has sacked a top Interior Ministry official
Donald Trump has sacked a top Interior Ministry official

Mainstream media have declared Biden the winner of the presidential election, but Trump has refused to accept his defeat, claiming he has won the election.

Members of the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC), including the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, issued a statement on November 12 that the election on November 3 was the safest election in US history.

Several lawmakers, including Mark Warner, co-chairman and MP for the Senate Cybersecurity Caucus, and Adam Schiff, chairman of the ‘House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence’, have condemned Krebs’ sacking.