More than 300 students are still missing three days after the attack in Katcina State, Nigeria, which is battling civil war. The family suspects that the children have been kidnapped. Catsina Governor Aminu Masari said that the Government Science Secondary School was attacked on Friday night. After this, the police, air force and army started a joint rescue operation to search the students, but they have not been detected yet.
According to President Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday, the bandits had an encounter with the army during a search operation after the robbers reported that they were hiding in the Jango-Paula forest. During the police encounter with the bandits who attacked the school, the students were allowed to leave the wall of the school. The school had around 600 students. A child father Salish told that both his sons are still missing.
Even after three days, I am worried about not getting any news about him. Nothing has been told by the administration so far. Another guard Mustafa Gargba said, “I am very worried because I still don’t know what happened to his son.” However, no group or individual has yet claimed responsibility for the kidnapping of the children.